April 1@12:00 - April 12@16:00| €300,00
Our Beer 101 course
The first level of Complete Beer Training
The first ingredient of our journey! We need to “collect” them all to make beer. In this level, we learn the fundamentals you need in order to be ready to serve and taste beer, distinguish beer styles, know their stories and how they developed into a primary and historical category. The course includes beer tasting and food pairing.
- Course language: Greek
- Total hours: 24 (12:00-16:00) 3/day
- Exams: Last Day (30 min written and 30 min tasting)
- Instructor: Nicola Radisis
- Beer Types: Top Fermentation and Bottom Fermentation
- Beer Styles: Ales (Pale, Dark, Stout, Porter, IPA, Wheat) and Lagers (Pale, Dark, Pilsner)
- Storing and serving beer at bars and restaurants (Glasses, Temperatures, Technics)
- Basic beer tasting (Identify, Categorize)
Click the button and fill the pop-up window, to complete payment and enroll in course.